Nowadays, drinking fruit juice is one of the most favorite health trends. This trend helps us to consume fruits and vegetables more easily daily. As you know, celery is a vegetable which brings health benefits so if you drink celery juice regularly, your health will improve. With a Nutribullet Blender, how to make celery juice with Nutribullet? Let's find out!
9 Celery juice benefits
In fact, celery is a superfood that helps our body in so many ways. And so you'll get some of the benefits when you drink celery juice every day.
- First, celery is an antioxidant, including apigenin and luteolin. The evidence shows that Apigenin is a flavonoid antioxidant that can kill cancer cells, Luteolin protects inner skin cells and fights off the effects of UV damage on our skin.
- Celery contains Polyethylene which acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. It reduces chronic joint pain, gout, and rheumatoid, especially soothes our overall nerves.
- Celery boosts overall immunity, slows down the growth, and expansion of harmful cells in our body.
- Celery replenishes the Hydrochloric Acid in the stomach, rehydrates our body system. In addition, it also helps in the expansion of breaking down, digesting food, and revitalizes the gastric mucus that is found on our stomach lining.
- Celery lowers our LDL cholesterol (Bad) levels thanks to 3-n-butylphthalide. This compound helps our blood pressure, relaxes our muscles, and maintains both Potassium and Calcium inside our body.
- Celery encourages the production of enzymes in our liver, which reduces fat build-up within. In fact, the more enzymes are born, the more fats and toxins will be flushed out of our system faster and more efficiently.
- Celery plays the role of a mild laxative and a diuretic when needed. And so it's also a good natural solution to constipation and bloating.
- Celery can reduce our body's glucose levels, stabilize Insulin levels, good for Diabetes mellitus.
- Finally, celery contains good old-fashioned vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B6, vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, and potassium.
The nutritionists encourage everybody to eat or drink this beneficial vegetable scientifically daily. You will see many changes in your body.
5 Benefits of using a Nutribullet
If your goal is to "live green", you should have a Nutribullet Blender in the kitchen. To increase taste, you can make smoothies and incorporate more greens into your meals. This blender can blend just about anything, including hard fruits.
Some of using NutriBullet Benefits:
- Needs just 3 parts to run: Unit, cup, lid
- Small, doesn't take up a lot of kitchen space
- Simple to use, blends different types of foods effortlessly
- Easy to make the fruit juice
- Easy to clean
- Can buy replacement cups, blades, etc.
- You can make any type of juice with it such as tomato juice, watermelon juice, orange and pineapple, and more.
In addition, Nutribullet promotes a healthy lifestyle by bringing many choices. It keeps us motivated to do exercises every day, such as gym, aerobic, etc. We will love nutritious fruit juice instead of tempting sugary drinks or caffeine.
It’s great to be able to toss Organic food into the blender and drink them while getting maximum nutrition from them. Buying a blender, it's really helped immensely.
How to make celery juice with Nutribullet?
RECIPE OF CELERY JUICE WITH NUT MILK BAG
What you'll need:
* Blender, one example is Nutribullet
* Fine-mesh nut-milk bag
* One bunch of organic celery
HOW TO MAKE IT
Step 1: Cut the base & top of the stalks of celery, and wash them. Next, chop this vegetable into chunks; add to the blender.
Step 2: Add a splash of water and blend until smooth (About half a cup of water).
Step 3: Take the nut milk bag, pour the ready blended celery through it.
Step 4: Squeeze the juice into the medium bowl, keeping the fibrous mush inside the nut-milk bag.
Step 5: After getting celery juice, ẹnoy it immediately. After, preserve the leftovers in the fridge with the use of a sealed jar.
Note: The fibrous mush inside the nut-milk bag can be used as compost or for various uses.
How much celery juice should you drink per day?
A lot. But, experts say that, if you are a beginner, you should drink 16 ounces of celery juice a day. Normally, one bunch of celery yields about 16 ounces of juice.
In addition, we have a few other notes to you get the full benefit of drinking celery juice:
- First, celery juice should consume 100% in the morning, when you have an empty stomach -no food or coffee before.
- Waiting for at least 20 to 30 minutes before eating anything else.
- Don't mix anything into your celery juice
- You should drink celery juice immediately or at least within 24 hours.
Can I juice celery with other veggies & fruits?
You can mix celery with a variety of vegetables to boost the nutrient profile and provide more benefits.
On the flip side, science suggests mixing carrots and apples will make celery juice taste like fruit juice, easier to drink.
Maybe sometimes, you don't know what your body needs, especially the kind of juice good for health. Hoping this paragraph got ideas and options with you.